OneUp Components, a Squamish based mountain biking brand is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team. Responsible for the look and feel in everything we do, you’ll help define the OneUp brand. We’re looking for someone with at least 5 years of agency experience. Outdoor industry experience and a passion for cycling are a bonus.
We want a creative powerhouse and an efficient creator. Someone who’s equally comfortable developing strategic concepts as they are iterating off-the wall activations or exploring the latest trends in visual arts. The right person will take initiative, full responsibility and ownership in this role, consistently over delivering and thriving in a work environment where no task is too small to be taken seriously.
Expectations of the role and abilities required:
- Be the guardian and champion of OneUp’s visual identity
- Design engaging and on-brand advertisements across all platforms, from ink on paper to every layout of pixels
- Design product graphics and packaging
- Work directly with our Marketing Director and CMO to align with brand and business objectives
- Collaborate with our sales and ecomm team to refine, test and update campaign creative
- Art direction on photo
- Seek out, provide and understand feedback in an iterative process
- Make sure that everything we do meets the high standard for quality and clarity, always aligned with our brand
- Be an advocate for our customer’s experience and maintain the highest standard for our brand
- Have fun
Your Experience and skills:
- Art direction
- Graphic design
- Creative concepting
- Shopify and Klaviyo experience a plus
- GIF and HTLM5 motion graphics experience
- Digital display advertising design
- Experience working for a DTC brand a plus
- A passion for bikes is a big plus
- Product and packaging design
- Thrive in a small team environment with shifting priorities
- Leader who can take ownership of projects and see them through
- Ability to prioritize and work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- Know when to ask for help
- Absolutely dialed in the full Adobe Creative Suite
- Salary Range : $70,000 - $80,000
- Full time position with every 2nd Friday off (9 days worked out of every 10)
- 8hr/day with a 30min paid lunch break. Flexible working hours.
- Excellent salary, benefits and profit-sharing package. OneUp’s staff bike program gives all new employees access to a bike at no cost as well as outdoor industry discounts.
How to Apply