If you have meticulous attention to detail, excellent communication skills, are highly organized and happy working as part of a fast-paced team, this entry level position could be right for you.
OneUp Components, a Squamish based mountain bike components manufacturer is looking to recruit a full-time Sales Administrator. As part of our close knit team, this detail oriented person will assist with data entry and the day-to-day processing of orders to our worldwide customer base.
OneUp offers a competitive starting salary and benefits package. Plus, we take a 3 day weekend every other week.
Expectations and Abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to jump between multiple tasks each day and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal English. Other languages an asset
- 2+ years of previous data entry/administrative experience
- Friendly and outgoing with a willingness to build relationships with our customers
- Good level of computer literacy: Google Suite, MS Office, cloud-based platforms and CRM software experience preferred
- Positive outlook, solution minded
- Team player who is comfortable working in a dynamic and sometimes distracting environment
- Technical bike knowledge would be advantageous, but is not essential
- Legal working status in Canada
Workload and Compensation
- Full-time position
- On-site in Squamish 8hr/day with a 30min paid lunch break
- Work 9 out of 10 business days in a two week period
- Compensation is salaried, starting at $42,000/year
- A comprehensive extended health and dental benefit plan is included after a 3-month probation period is completed
- Start Date: Immediate
How to Apply
Email with your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com