Our warehouse team ships OneUp Components directly to our customers, athletes and teams around the world.
We’re looking for energetic, enthusiastic people to join us in our newly constructed headquarters in Squamish.
We offer a competitive starting salary, benefits package and an opportunity to enter the bike industry. Plus, we take a 3 day weekend every other week.
If you’re passionate about bikes, hands on work, and looking to work with an industry innovator, this job could be for you.
Expectations of the role and abilities required.
- Individual work in a team environment with music, laughter and bike chat.
- Focus on output, process efficiency and continually learning better ways
- Full time, on your feet work with occasional desk/screen time tasks
- Detail oriented, ability to learn and retain systems
- Consistent, year-round work, on-site in Squamish
- Basic computer literacy; MS Excel, email and typing
- There will be some part assembly duties, various small projects and regular cleaning of the workspace
- Lifting 15-20 kg boxes regularly
- Interest in mountain bikes, components and riding is an asset
- Legal working status in Canada
- 8hr/day with a 30min paid lunch break.
The position is full time, working 9 out of 10 business days in a two week period
- Compensation is salaried, $40,000/year
- A comprehensive extended health and dental benefit plan is included following a 3-month probation period
- Start Date; September 2022
How to Apply
Email with your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com