The Threadless Carrier.
The Threadless Carrier is one piece of lightweight aluminum that keeps your EDC Tool and small storage capsule securely in your stem. Allowing you to run the EDC Tool System, without tapping your steerer tube - easy and elegant.
The EDC V2 Tool.
Once you install the threadless carrier - the EDC Tool with the small storage capsule inconspicuously tucks away into the top of the stem. EDC means you have all the tools that you need to keep your bike running smoothly. The 20-function EDC Tool is the heart of the EDC system.
The Plug Kit.
The EDC Plug kit is the perfect addition to the EDC tool system. The kit includes a tire jabber and additional plugs. The EDC Threadless Carrier and 70cc Pump will only fit the jabber and tireplugs - no pliers.
It's easy to know this tool system is going to be a hit.
OneUp have raised the bar for every day carry solutions.
Outdoor Gear Mag
A minimalistic approach to storing essential tools and items.
A no-brainer add-on for additional [tool] storage.
Will the threadless carrier fit my Fox 38 fork?
The Threadless carrier is only comptible with Fox 38 Performance Elite & Factory series forks that have a steerer tube longer than 245mm.
I went to install my threadless carrier, and it stops before fully inserting into my steerer tube?
If the threadless carrier will not fully insert into your fork, then it is likely that the length of your steerer tube is less than the minimum requirement. Please double check your steerer length and compare it to our compatibility list before proceeding.
What size are the pins on the Oneup Components Aluminum Pedal?
The pins measure 5mm in diameter.
My tool does not fully insert into the threadless carrier?
There are three possibilities for this:
1. Make sure the middle O-ring has been removed from the EDC tool system.
2. Is the mutli tool oriented correctly within the EDC tool body? If it is backward and not meshing will the tire lever, the tool will bulge and will not fit into any holder.
3. Check the steerer tube length, if you there was any force required during installation of the carrier then it is likely under pressure and flexing. This means your fork steerer length is too short, or it is an incompatible fork.
Will the threadless carrier fit in a fork with a straight steerer?
It is possible with some pre-requisite checks.
1. Steerer ID meets the compatibility requirements for the Threadless carrier (Min ID: 24.25mm)
2. Steerer does not neck internally at any point. You can check this by running a straight edge down & against the internal wall of your steerer. If it deflects then it necks and is not compatible.
3. Steerer is within our compatible length range. 185mm-265mm
4. Your current Top cap will need to replace the 1-1/2 plug supplied with our Threadless carriers. So check that the top cap fits flush without rocking, in the underside of the fork steerer.
If you can confirm all of these requirements are good then you should have no issue installing our threadless carrier in your straight steerer fork.
Will the EDC Threadless carrier work in carbon steerers?
Unfortunately, none of our EDC options are compatible with forks with carbon steerer tubes.
Can you fit the plier and plier kit in the threadless carrier?
The plug and bacon strips with fit within the small storage capsule and then fit into the threadless carrier. The Pliers, the large storage capsule or a c02 cartridge do not fit in the threadless carrier.
How do I use the chainbreaker?
The chainbreaker is mounted to the tire lever. Using the T25 in the multi tool, loosen the chainbreaker and rotate it perpendicular to the tire lever. Using the 3mm in the multi tool, back the pin off, then you can position the tool around the chainlink and thread to pin back in until you have broken the chain!