VITAL-MTB 4.5/5 Star Review - Read the full review here
“With a thin and wide design that provides plenty of grip and stability, the OneUp aluminum pedals offers great performance in a durable and easy to maintain package”
The OneUp Aluminum Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading hexagonal steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 365g, the OneUp Aluminum Pedals won't slow you down on the climbs.
Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The ultra-thin design (only 8mm at the leading edge) gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle. Clip Less, Ride More.
When it s finally time to service your bearings, the unique cassette tool lock ring system makes re-greasing the bearings exceptionally fast and easy.
- 10 rear loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip
Ultra thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle
- Fully sealed and serviceable design with built in bearing extractor
- Wide platform design for increased stability
- Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel
Platform Size: 115x105mm
# of Pins: 10 per side
Axle Material: Chromoly steel
Pin to Axle distance: 112mm
Color: Black, Green, Grey, Red, Orange, Blue
Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Currently, due to the deep counterbore of the crank arms, these pedals are not compatible with SRAM Carbon cranks.
- These pedals are not compatible with crank boots without modification to the crank boots. We recommend removing crankboots before installation.
Ensure flange pedal washer and lip seal are assembled with flange side towards crank. In the following orientation.
Install with 8mm Hex. Torque to 35Nm (25 ft-lbs) Min
- Uninstalled pedals have a minimal axial movement built in that is eliminated when fully install on cranks.
- The retaining O-ring is only to keep the flange washer and seal on pedal in the box and for assembly. It is not necessary for the function of the pedal and can be removed.
- Out of the box our pedals have some resistance to free spinning by design. This can be adjusted by adding or removing grease upon disassembly. Free spinning will increase over time and wear of the bushing.
- We always recommend the use of pedal washers when installing your pedals.
Maintenance and Rebuild Procedure